Laugh is a very simple and contagious process. When we’re looking at something funny or hilarious, our mind will sense it and we’ll begin to laugh. However, there are some people, who are very hard to laugh. Maybe, it’s due to their characteristics.
For those who having difficulty with a laugh, perhaps this article might able to shed some light on you! If you’re being struggling with insomnia, then you should watch the comedies and laugh more often. It’s because laughter can help the pituitary gland release its own pain-suppressing opiates, which is known as the main substance to overcome insomnia!
Furthermore, when you’re laughing, it helps to:
- Increase your vascular blood flow (It makes us feel energetic all day long).
- Lower your blood pressure (It inhibits us from having high blood pressure).
- Reduce our stresses.
- Increase the disease-killing cell’s immunity, such as Macrophages and T-cells.
- Against the body cells from unstable mutation, (It prevents us from getting cancer).
- Increase your memory and learning ability.
As you see, there are many benefits of laughter. Hence, from now on, you should open wide your mouth and laugh happily. Like the old saying, “A laugh a day, keeps the doctor away!”